•Bipolar Advantage Online and Live Courses:
Each Course Includes:
- RECORDED VIDEO LESSONS that introduce the concepts of the course. The videos are available 24 hours a day for your convenience. Many people watch the videos several times to get the most out of them and you can watch them as often as you like during the course.
- SUPPORTING WRITTEN LESSONS that take the concepts to a deeper level. These written lessons are also available any time during the course and can be read again as often as you like. Like the videos, these lessons are available 24 hours a day for your convenience.
- SIMPLE YET EFFECTIVE EXERCISES that help you put the concepts into practice. These exercises are also available 24 hours a day for your convenience and you can retake them as often as you like during the course. Your work is saved for the next time you take the course so you can easily compare your results and measure your progress.
- ACTIVE ONLINE COMMUNITY DISCUSSION FORUMS where you can anonymously (if desired) share your questions, ideas and plans at any time. The discussions are available 24 hours a day during the course. You can drop in any time to ask questions or post your thoughts since the discussions are saved for when you are ready.
- WEEKLY LIVE INTERACTIVE ONLINE SEMINARS WITH TOM WOOTTON with convenient schedules. During the seminars the students ask questions and review the course lessons while remaining anonymous (if desired). These seminars take the concepts to a much deeper level and are the favorite part for many students. You only need to attend one per week since they all cover the same weekly topic, but you are welcome to attend as many as you like. These seminars are accessed via your computer, your tablet, your smart phone, or you can just call in if you prefer. Meeting times are Thursdays at 5 PM and 9 PM (Pacific Time) and Fridays at 9 AM and 1 PM (Pacific Time).
Please check out this amazing program! It teaches you how to live with your illness, and embrace it within your life.