No More Saddlebags!“Women should definitely rock their curves, but sometimes the body goes a little overboard and gives women a bit more than they ordered in the thigh department (we’ve all been there!). But before you decide to pull out the baggy shirts and sweatpants, take a shot at this workout routine that just may be the solution to your saddlebag dilemma.”
1. Standing Fire Hydrant with Medicine Ball:
- You’ll need a sturdy chair and a soft ball for this move. Do it for 30 seconds, switch legs and perform the movement on the opposite leg for another 30 seconds.
2. Crossover Step Up:
- “Grab your dumbbells and get to work! Repeat the move as many times as you can for 30 seconds and then switch, so you’re stepping up and crossing over with your other leg for another 30 seconds.”
3. Resistance Band Clamshell:
- “Wrap your resistance band around your thighs and prepare for the burn!”
4. Resistance Band Kickback Pulse:
- “This move requires strength and stamina from your glutes in order to get all the way through! For a less intensity, ditch the resistance band.”
5. Side Lunge Row:
- “Grab a pair of dumbbells and get to work! You’ll feel this move all over your body. Do the move as many times as you can for 60 seconds.”
6. Weighted Leg Circles:
- “You’ll feel this move in your oblique abs and hamstrings. To decrease the intensity a little bit, ditch the ankle weights. Do the exercise for 30 seconds on each leg.”
7. Squat Step with Resistance Band:
- “Tone your quads and glutes with this killer move. Do it quickly in a controlled motion back and forth as many times as possible in 60 seconds. For more details, click here.
For even more… Go to the original site, at the top of the page.
Happy 33! Today I have become another year older, but still have the face and body of a 20-year-old. I get mistaken for 16 all the time. I’m carded buying lotto tickets, because I’m so petite, people think I’m much younger than I actually am. It’s so great! I love being told I look half my age, I mean doesn’t any woman want or need that?
Well, today is going great already, and it’s only 9am! My football team, the Florida Gators killed New Mexico State last night, and being a former cheerleader, football is like a another religion to me. So that has me pumped up. My husband, Bryan, was able to take off work for whole weekend, which is unheard of. And the most important factor to me being so happy on this particular birthday is because I am happy about myself. I am healthy, fit, and approve of my natural appearance (ie- no makeup). Most women can’t go without wearing makeup to feel pretty. But my husband prefers me in no makeup if I can help it. He says I am “more beautiful without it”. Is that an amazing husband, or what?
“There are two great days in a person’s life – the day we are born and the day we discover why.”
– William Barclay