No More Saddlebags!“Women should definitely rock their curves, but sometimes the body goes a little overboard and gives women a bit more than they ordered in the thigh department (we’ve all been there!). But before you decide to pull out the baggy shirts and sweatpants, take a shot at this workout routine that just may be the solution to your saddlebag dilemma.”
1. Standing Fire Hydrant with Medicine Ball:
- You’ll need a sturdy chair and a soft ball for this move. Do it for 30 seconds, switch legs and perform the movement on the opposite leg for another 30 seconds.
2. Crossover Step Up:
- “Grab your dumbbells and get to work! Repeat the move as many times as you can for 30 seconds and then switch, so you’re stepping up and crossing over with your other leg for another 30 seconds.”
3. Resistance Band Clamshell:
- “Wrap your resistance band around your thighs and prepare for the burn!”
4. Resistance Band Kickback Pulse:
- “This move requires strength and stamina from your glutes in order to get all the way through! For a less intensity, ditch the resistance band.”
5. Side Lunge Row:
- “Grab a pair of dumbbells and get to work! You’ll feel this move all over your body. Do the move as many times as you can for 60 seconds.”
6. Weighted Leg Circles:
- “You’ll feel this move in your oblique abs and hamstrings. To decrease the intensity a little bit, ditch the ankle weights. Do the exercise for 30 seconds on each leg.”
7. Squat Step with Resistance Band:
- “Tone your quads and glutes with this killer move. Do it quickly in a controlled motion back and forth as many times as possible in 60 seconds. For more details, click here.
For even more… Go to the original site, at the top of the page.