Feng Shui House Plants
“Bring them to your home, bring them to your office, and let them do what they do best – clear the air and fill it with oxygen!”
Let’s start with the beautiful Areca Palm
* All tested indoor air toxins.
* Very popular and easy to care for plant.
* Leaves have a gracious flow that will soften the energy of any home or office space.
Next Air Purifying Plant is the Lady Palm
* Most indoor pollutants.
* One of the best plants to improve the indoor air quality.
* Very popular and easy to care for.
Next Air Purifying Plant is the Bamboo Palm
* Adds a peaceful, tropical feeling to any environment.
* Most resistant to insect infestation.
Next Air Purifying Plant is the Rubber Plant
* Most pollutants, especially formaldehyde.
* Will survive in dim light and tolerate cool temperatures.
* Excellent ability to remove toxins from any indoor environment.
Next Air Purifying Plant is the Dracaena Janet Craig
Dracaena Deremensis Janet Craig
* Most pollutants, especially trichloroethylene.
* Attractive plant, easy to grow in very little light.
* Best in Dracaenas family for removing home or office chemical toxins.
To learn about more Feng Shui plants: