- Now check out a few trends this fall that are happening
Archive for September 20, 2016
We’re not going to claim that buns are a new trendy hairstyle, since they’ve been the go-to style for ballerinas and lazy girls for, you know, ever. What we will say, though, is that they’re not all that easy to create. Because by the time you twirl your hair into the perfect bun, it’s either…
Originally posted on Giggle Goddess Art: I used you HATE Mercury retrograde with a burning passion. Every couple months when it reared its ugly head, I’d basically stop living and blame everything that went wrong on the planet’s apparent backward movement in the sky. I believe in things that I can’t see. I believe that…
brookeshemariaAries (March 21 – April 19) They don’t like to admit that they can veer off course sometimes, they’re used to having everything together and being an example for others and they don’t like to admit that sometimes they don’t know what they’re doing because they think it will make them look weak or less credible…
Layering fans, listen up: you don’t need to wait until temperatures plunge to start pulling the old turtleneck-under-a-dress trick. Which is not to say that I’m suggesting you walk around in a thermal in 80-degree weather, however. A new crop of lightweight, long-sleeve tops let you get a bit of extra coverage under your skimpiest slips…
Calico Squash Casserole
It’s September and fall is finally here. Even if it still feels like summer here in Florida. But a way you can feel more like fall is here, cook yourself a casserole. My favorite is squash casserole. Hands down! This Calico Squash Casserole is very close to what I make for Thanksgiving. But fall is the season of casseroles. So make one tonight or soon for you and your family!
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 cups sliced yellow summer squash (1/4 inch thick)
- 1 cup sliced zucchini (1/4 inch thick)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Source: Calico Squash Casserole
The Butt Workout Challenge
*Here are some different bottom types. Find out which one you are to help know what areas to work on most! The better you know your body, the better a workout you can plan for!
- If you’re ready to transform your butt today, have a better butt by the end of the month with this 30-day workout challenge.
- Here are a few great butt workouts that I always do. They really work on lifting your butt.