DIY – Makeup Setting Spray
“Get a smooth, dewy, long-lasting makeup look with this essential oil-infused DIY Makeup Setting Spray. With just three ingredients—all of them naturally derived—it can be made at a fraction of the cost of retail brands. This homemade Makeup Setting Spray can also be easily customized to your skin’s needs: add Frankincense essential oil for normal skin, Geranium essential oil or Tea Tree essential oil for oily skin, and Myrrh essential oil for dry skin.”
- 2 ounces water
- ½ tablespoon vegetable glycerin
- 6 drops:
- Frankincense essential oil for normal skin
- Geranium essential oil or Tea Tree essential oil for oily skin
- Myrrh essential oil for dry skin
- Add to a small spray bottle and shake well.
- Hold spray bottle about 12 inches from face and lightly spritz skin 2–3 times.
- Let dry.
- Love your fresh-all-day look!