Fall Hair Trend – White Honey
The fall hair trends are in, and I see that if you’re going to be a blonde, go with the shade of White Honey. I am a natural blonde, and you see that less and less. I am a honey blonde, and have golden curls but my color is much darker than a platinum or ash blonde. My husband calls me “Goldielocks”, and it makes me feel great. If you’re planning on going blonde this season, or if you need to re-do your style, consider going white honey. It’s got the color of ash blonde, with a splash of tone to it and it really adds dimension.
- Check out the different shades of blonde
- Every blonde needs a weekly deep conditioner
- These are great tips to taking care of your blonde
- Sometimes the bleach from highlights can make your scalp feel itchy or burned. Here is a great way to fix it
- Madison Reed is your ready-to-order hair care system. It has virtually every color you want
If you want to order some hair color: Madison-Reed Hair Color