3 Sexy Valentine’s Drinks to Try
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 6 tablespoons Grand Marnier or other orange liqueur
- 6 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 6 tablespoons Malibu Rum or other coconut flavored rum
- 1 tablespoon grenadine
- 1 (750 mililiter) bottle chilled Champagne
Place first 5 ingredients in cocktail shaker. Shake 15 seconds, then strain cocktail into 6 Champagne glasses, divide equally. Divide Champagne among glasses and serve.
Tickled Pink Cocktail
- 16 pieces bubblegum, preferably Double Bubble, cut in half
- 2 cups (16 ounces) vodka
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) freshly squeezed lemon juice (from ½ lemon)
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) freshly squeezed lime juice (from ½ lime)
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) simple syrup
- 1/2 egg white* or 1 tablespoon pasteurized liquid egg whites (optional)
- 1 cup ice
- *The egg white in this recipe is not cooked. If there is a problem with salmonella in your area omit the egg white or use pasteurized egg whites.
In large airtight container, combine bubblegum and vodka. Seal and allow to infuse, stirring every 6 hours, for 24 hours. Pour vodka through fine mesh strainer, discarding bubble gum.
In cocktail shaker, stir together 2 ounces bubblegum-infused vodka, lemon juice, lime juice, simple syrup, and egg white if using. Add ice and shake vigorously for 20 seconds. Strain into a chilled coupe glass.
Blow Pop Martini
- 3 Raspberries
- 5 Mint leaves
- 1 oz Fresh lime juice
- 1 oz Simple syrup (one part sugar, one part water)
- 1.5 oz Premium citrus vodka
- 1.5 oz Moët & Chandon Rosé Imperial Champagne
- In a shaker, muddle the raspberries and mint.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the Champagne and fill with ice.
- Shake, and strain into a Martini glass.
- Top with the Champagne and garnish with a mint spring and a raspberry.
Very Sexy Martini