Posts tagged ‘can’
2. I find men who are very masculine but briefly do something very feminine with their mouth, hands, or hips make my panties go full Niagara.
3. Laugh hard.
I’m always put off by women that feel they need to contain themselves. Your sense of humor is a huge part of who you are; don’t hide it.”
5. Show insight, intelligence or wit.”
“6. Wear glasses and be a smart-ass jokester. Bonus points for doing both at the same time.
7. Smile and be polite to you even if they don’t know you.
8. We have this super-hot redhead at my work. But what makes her so attractive is that she is very nice to everyone regardless of what they look like or if they are above or below her as far as status. That and she is funny…suuuuuper sexy when a girl is funny.”
“10. Little random acts of kindness that they don’t expect other people to notice.
Like helping others pick things up, smiling, or making silly faces at little kids as they pass, offering little words of encouragement to others. There’s so many. It gets me every time.
11. Be decisive.
My ex would never take charge or make a decision then afterwards would bitch, my current girlfriend often doesn’t even ask for my input before making a decision and I think it’s incredibly sexy. To clarify, she usually only decides simple things without my input. Like where to eat, what movie to see, what to do on date nights, things like that.
12. Black rim glasses. I know girls that wear them and they lose attractiveness as soon as they take them off.”
CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO READ THE FULL ARTICLE
“Ayurveda is the ancient Indian science of healing which essentially provides us with the perception of holistic healing i.e. healing on all the arenas of wellbeing comprising the body, the mind and also the soul. In other words the holistic wisdom of Ayurveda counsels about adapting the right everyday lifestyle, with the aim of staying clear of lifestyle ailments, as well as enjoying the fruit of natural wellbeing and longevity.”
“As you most likely know, Mr. Robin Williams died by suicide on August 11th at the age of 63. He’d been battling severe depression and in the past, struggled with drug and alcohol abuse.”….