How an Effective PR Strategy Can Boost Brand Visibility
I went to school for Public Relations, and even though I never wound up going into the field, I have always done PR tasks at the jobs I have worked st over the years. I still keep up with my public relations knowledge from Twitter and other sources, and reading articles about PR news. I thoroughly enjoyed this article and had to share it with you.
“You can use a news release to tell a compelling story about your products, services, events, or to convey other company information.”
“Businesses should use well-crafted news releases as the central part of their marketing and sales strategy.”
“Aimed at enhancing brand awareness, good PR can improve sales, and credibility.”
“To begin, know what your benchmarks and goals are, and then measure those against previous PR strategies to see what worked and what didn’t.”
“Let’s say you tried to get your brand featured on some of the more popular blog sites, but no one picked up the news release.”
*Ask yourself these questions:
- Why didn’t the plan work?
- Is there anything different you can do to ensure your work gets picked up by industry-leading blogs?
- Why hasn’t there been attention on your product, and why has your PR initiative seemingly failed?
- Can you compete well with your competitor’s product?
- Did you submit your blog for an award for which your product doesn’t qualify?
*Important Tip: “Even if you’ve written the most compelling email, it still may go unnoticed by influencers.”
“This can happen due to using a generic title in your email subject line. Enlist the help of a creative title generator to come up with an eye-catching email header which won’t go unopened.
Source: Effective PR Strategy