@_eatandlove_ 1. “It’s all about the level of commitment a guy is willing to give. If you’re dating someone, you’re putting some sort of label. But talking is so vague. You can be talking to multiple girls. It’s really nothing special.” — Drew 2. “Guess it depends. Sometimes we say talking because we don’t know…
Posts tagged ‘sex’
Christopher CampbellAs a Certified Sex Therapist, I work with individuals and couples in therapy. I have worked with people who have been dating a few months, to couples who have been married for 50 years. I have heard it all; people who have low libido to people who are aroused by taboo fantasies. As much as I…
11 People Talk About The Crazy-Ass Times A Friend Tried To Steal Their Significant Other — Thought Catalog
Look Catalog1. Forgot to invite me… Something similar happened to me with a friend. He was not a very close friend but I hung out with him a lot because he was new in town and I wanted him to meet people. He started inviting my girlfriend to drinks and forgetting to invite me as…
We’ve all heard about slow food, and you may or may not have heard about other “slow movement” subcategories, like slow parenting, slow education, slow design, and even slow fashion. It’s not the newest trend, but as the idea of slow living becomes less hippie-dippy and fringe, it’s gaining more legitimacy and interest in mainstream culture. And…
“Virgo is a very interesting horoscope sign when it comes to sex. On one extreme, Virgo can really be a cold fish. On the other extreme, Virgo can be on fire. The extremes are so profound that one is tempted to doubt whether these two extremes belong to the same horoscope sign.”
“The reality is that, the way Virgo personality is constructed in the horoscope and astrological emotional universe, these makes all the sense in the world. Virgo is all about intensity, but the intensity is all about ideals the Virgo has.”
“So if Virgo is sure regarding the perfect pictures she has in her head, becoming reality, Virgo can be on fire. However, if Virgo sees that even if a small detail is wrong, Virgo can really clam up and be very cold. You can read my detailed report on the Virgo female personality for a more on this subject.”
“There are horoscope signs that look at sex as more of an event. When you are on event, you don’t really care whether the musician is playing all the notes right, as long as you’re there, you’re sharing the energy and you’re listening to the good music, you’re good to go.”
“Virgo in bed, however, is the type that would fixate on technique. Everything has to be perfect. Everything has to be lined up. Everything has to be in the right sequence. If not, he or she will be disappointed.”
“When Virgo is disappointed, it can manifest into a decline in libido, particularly amongst Virgo men. Also you can notice sometimes in their eyes that they’re just not in it. You know you were locked in passion and embrace, you’re doing it, but there’s something about that person’s eyes that is absent, as if she’s looking at you across the room making love to her body, that’s how remote Virgo can be.”
“Sex is mostly psychological. Sex is mostly emotional. In a very real sense, it’s also spiritual. Unfortunately, Virgos tend to confuse orgasm with emotional intensity. In other words, if they did not reach that particular stage in love making, they would feel that it’s fake.”
“This is one of the hardest aspects of Virgo in bed to accept. They can be quite sticklers for particular physical and emotional states that it’s really hard to keep up. This is especially true if you have self esteem issues as well.”
Click Here to read the whole article.
1. It could lower his risk of prostate cancer. According to a study from Harvard Medical School, men who ejaculated more often reduced their risk of developing prostate cancer by 22 percent. Researchers still don’t know why that is, but hey, if you needed one more reason to hit that tonight, having your guy avoid getting cancer is a pretty solid one.
2. Your chance of getting a cold goes way, way down. Researchers at Wilkes University in Pennsylvania found that people who had sex at least twice a week released more antigens like immunoglobulin A, which helps fight off colds and the flu, so just think of how healthy you’d be if you had sex all seven days. You’d be basically immortal is what I’m trying to say.
3. It keeps you looking super young and confident. In a study by Scottish researcher and clinical neuropsychologist David Weeks, judges guessed the ages of 3,500 European and American women and men, and found that the people whose age was underestimated by seven to 12 years were also reporting having sex three times a week, in comparison to the control group which was doing it twice a week. They also found these young-looking babes to be really comfortable and confident about their sexual identity. Win, win, win, win.
4. It’ll help get rid of your heinous menstrual cramps. A study done in 2000 found that 9 percent of 1,900 women were masturbating solely to get rid of their menstrual cramps. There’s no way that many masturbating women are wrong.
5. It could make you crazy-fertile, if you’re trying to conceive. A new study in Fertility and Sterility found that having sex every day could help prepare your immune system for pregnancy, which is critical in terms of increasing your chances of having a baby.
6. It lowers your blood pressure and your ability to stress out over basically nothing. A 2005 study found that people who had penile-vaginal intercourse (their words, not mine) had lower blood pressure and better stress responses than people who didn’t (or those who masturbated or had non-penetrative sex), which in theory would mean they were also way more chill. Never a bad thing.
7. Sex can actually make you a super genius. Separate studies by researchers at the University of Maryland and Konkuk University in Seoul, South Korea, found that mice and rats who had sex more often were also less stressed, and since stress makes your brain less able to function, that made them more intelligent thinkers.
So in theory, having sex every single day would make you fertile, live longer, never get sick, and have the brain of noted genius Beyoncé. Basically, sex makes you a superhero. That’s my takeaway from this.
Wide Leg Strattle
“The wide leg straddle is one of the best yoga poses to help improve your love life. This pose is great because it helps to increase and improve the flow of blood, especially in the pelvic area. This is a pose that will definitely help improve your love life because it increases energy and also blood flow.”
“Child’s Pose is a yoga pose that helps you center your thoughts on one thing and, most importantly, relax completely. This pose will relax you and will definitely increase your love life with your partner because you will learn to stay in the moment. It is a great pose to try!”
“The Shoulder Stand pose is another excellent yoga pose to help make your love life better. This position helps pump blood to your heart, which is a great thing! You will find that it improves digestion, reduces anxiety and stress, and just helps you focus better. It also helps to improve your love life!”
“This is one of the best poses to help improve your love life and just your life overall! The goddess pose helps you with symptoms of PMS. Your reproductive organs will function better as well.”
Click on the link above to read the full article.